Review: Baby Jogger City Select 2011
You haven’t exprerienced a perfect stroller until you lay your eyes on Baby Jogger’s 2011 City Select! This thing is absolutely AMAZING and the best part – it’s incredibly easy to use! It has just enough bells and whistles without being overdone. The folks over at Baby Jogger really thought of everything when it comes to this stroller. Unlike other strollers, the Baby Jogger is multi-functional and versatile, allowing parents to mix and match seats, car seats, and optional bassinets to customize their stroller. The stroller starts off as a single stroller, however it can expand to a double with the optional second seat conversion kit. There are a multitude of additional accessories available as well including a bassinet, and a car seat adaptor kit that allows you to secure your Chicco or other brand car seat to the stroller base. There are also smaller accessories available including a belly bar, a child’s drink/snack tray, and a cup holder for mom & dad that can be added for a custom designed stroller that is all entirely up to you! Overall, there are 16 unique seating combinations from double seats, to a seat and a car seat, to a bassinet and single seat combo. The possibilities are endless! One thing I absolutely love about the City Select is that you can choose which way you want the seats to face. Perhaps you want the kids facing towards you, or the baby in the bassinet facing you and your toddler facing out to view and explore – you can do that with the City Select!
I found that the stroller is exceptionally smooth and glides with easy whether you are strolling over concrete, rocks, or pavement. Thanks to Baby Jogger’s Quick Fold Technology – it is a breeze to fold flat in one easy step. It fits nicely in the back of the car all ready to unfold for a trip to the park or local shopping mall! There’s even a secure latch that keeps the stroller locked up in a folded position which makes it easy to transport from place to place. Besides the obviously fantastic design, there are a ton of other features that really make this stroller stand out from the rest. From the adjustable telescoping handlebar (for when daddy’s pushing the stroller) to the large storage basket that can store all kinds of snacks, toys, and the all important diaper bag, this stroller is truly the complete package. Baby Jogger has outdone themselves once again!
The Baby Jogger City Select 2011 is available in 4 amazing colors to suit you and your family’s lifestyle – Onyx (black), Ruby (red), Diamond (grayish/white), and brand new for 2011 Amethyst (purple).
Click HERE for more info!
Features of the Baby Jogger 2011 City Select:
- 12″ forever-air rear and 8″ lightweight dual front quick-release wheels
- Maximum Carrying Load: 45 lbs per seat (up to 90 pounds)
- Newborn Suitable: Yes, with optional bassinet or infant seat adapter
- Frame Material: Aluminum
- Stroller Weight: Approx 28 lbs with one seat
- Open Length: 43″ (single seat) 53″ (two seats)
- Open Width: 25.75″
- Open Height (to top of handle): 41.5″
- Tire: 8″ front, 12″ rear
- Reclining: Multi-position
- Folded Size: 28″ x 25″ x 13″
- Brakes: Rear foot lever
- Warranty: Lifetime on frame, 1 year other parts
- Multi-position seat recline for passenger comfort
- Multi-position sun canopy with peek-a-boo window
- Adjustable head height up to two additional inches
- Adjustable 5-point safety harness with shoulder pads and buckle cover
- Multi-position foot well tilt adds leg support for smaller children
- Telescoping handlebar with wipe clean grip
- Large under seat basket can be accessed from all sides
- Secure fold latch to keep stroller folded for transportation or storage.
- 45 Lb weight capacity per seat.
Filed under: Baby, Product Reviews | Leave a Comment