Dremel 4000 Rotary Tool
Is Dad a Mr. Fix It? Does he like to get out the power tools and have fun?!? Then the Dremel 4000 Rotary tool will be the perfect Father’s Day gift! The Dremel 4000 is one of the highest performance rotary tools and it uses all Dremel accessories and attachments! I found it extremely lightweight and easy to handle. It cuts and sands a variety of materials with ease including wood, plaster, cement, brick, and much more. The tool has variable speeds so it’s a breeze to use for tough household jobs to simple crafts and hobbies. It’s easy to maneuver and control thanks to it’s size and weight!
- High-performance motor for maximum performance at all speeds
- Electronic feedback for consistent speed under load
- Variable speed provides maximum control and precision
- Separate on/off switch and speed control dial for the perfect speed every time
- Can be used with all Dremel attachments and accessories
- Quick collet lock for fast accessory changes
- Cool-running ball bearing construction for smooth and quiet operation
- Replaceable motor brushes extend tool life
- Five year warranty
* Please note that I was given this product for review on behalf of the company. All opinions are entirely my own – others who may use this product may have a different opinion. I was given no monetary compensation for this review.
Filed under: 2011 Father's Day Gift Guide | Leave a Comment