Daddy Diaper Changing Toolbox + Giveaway
My husband and I are pregnant with our first due in September and I know EXACTLY what I’m giving my husband for Father’s Day! The Daddy Diaper Changing Toolbox is hilarious, as well as useful with a variety of fun tools used for changing those not so sweet smelling diapers! A great way to prepare the Dad to be – the kit features 14 items that he can use to help with diaper changing duty, all conveniently stored in a toolbox!
- Mask –toxic fume filter for when it doesn’t smell like roses.
- Goggles –for protection against your own mini version of Old Faithful.
- Protective Poop Poncho –need we say more???
- Tongs –Several inches of steel separation between you and the little warm wrapped gift.
- Turkey Baster –for precision hiney washing.
- Ear/Nose Plugs –use with care.
- Pacifier — scream plug.
- Baby Wipes — for cleaning baby bottom and various parts.
- Diaper for Newborn — cute as a kitten until it gets wet then it looks and smells like a sewer rat.
- Bio Hazard Bag and Rubber Gloves –for quarantine containment of the nuclear meltdown.
- Emergency Formula Container– doubles as a PeePee cover for WeWe.
- Hand Wipes– to clean up afterward. (For Dad’s use only).
- Poop Poncho
- Picture Frame — this is your badge of honor.
Click HERE to win your very own Daddy Diaper Changing toolbox!
* Please note that I was given this product for review on behalf of the company. All opinions are entirely my own – others who may use this product may have a different opinion. I was given no monetary compensation for this review.
Filed under: 2011 Father's Day Gift Guide | Leave a Comment